Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lag Problems

4 posters

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

Lag Problems Empty Lag Problems

Post  Melody Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Some people are saying that they have lag Problems when the fight monster like in Henesys hunting ground and other areas...
Are you going to fix this problem? They are asking.
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Lag Problems Empty Re: Lag Problems

Post  Kenny Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 am

i have no idea why there is lag lately... i will look into it
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

http://chronms.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  d4rk Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:15 am

i think its just due to that map + other maps like it with a high mosnter spawn ammount per map , just go to a map with less spawns and there is no lag..
d4rk
d4rk

Back to top Go down

Post  Isadoro Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 am

d4rk wrote:i think its just due to that map + other maps like it with a high mosnter spawn ammount per map , just go to a map with less spawns and there is no lag..
That's kind of avoiding the problem. There's a reason why people go there and the might be (or might be not, but still) the spawnrate.
Of course you can avoid lag, but isn't it better try to create less lag for everyone, no matter in what map they are and what the spawnrate is?
Isadoro
Isadoro

Back to top Go down

Post  d4rk Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 am

the only thing we can do is get a hire a dedicated server .. which costs a lot of money.. sure there will be no lag at all.. however it also costs a lot of money..
d4rk
d4rk

Back to top Go down

Post  Isadoro Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:30 am

d4rk wrote:the only thing we can do is get a hire a dedicated server .. which costs a lot of money.. sure there will be no lag at all.. however it also costs a lot of money..
I was also thinking of that and I think it might be too expensive.. for now at least. The average amount of players online is still rising and I honesty think it's kind of a waste to hire a dedicated server for 'just' this amount of people. Not that I think we don't deserve it atm, but the idea Rawr posted (Was it Rawr? I'd have to look that up again) sounded like something to strive for. And Kenny can like, watch movies better on his PC or something-. ^^
I think that when this server is thriving, ChronMS will also get more donors- which will make it easier to hire a dedicated server.

But you could also say that we 'lose' people or that people play less because of the lag, so that that problem need to be extinct before this server can BOOM.
Isadoro
Isadoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 am

I want to donate money too kenny but I can't because I dont have a credit card =-=;;
Also I don't want the server to go boom either D:
(Im too selfish X3)
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down