Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?!

3 posters

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?! Empty Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?!

Post  PwnageDude Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 am

Well every single server has an all in one shop and that would also save space ( i think we have 3-4 npcs who sell equips) and that means u cant find everything you want. So i think we should rly consider getting an all in one shop

PwnageDude

Back to top Go down

Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?!

Post  SupraMan Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 am

Lol i thought the coke gachapon machine WAS the all in one shop.
I wouldnt know, whenever i try to talk to it and enter a shop
it d/c's me.

------------------------------EDIT------------------------------
Lol nvm, Im thinking of another serv.
SupraMan
SupraMan

Back to top Go down

Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Seriously... No all in one shop?!?!?!?!

Post  d4rk Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am

there is an all in one shop its called @fmnpc... its all the npc's in one if u wanted we could get rid of all of them out of the fm and just leave shanks there... however its a lot easier to just click the npc u want insted of going through 1000 menu;s to find it...
d4rk
d4rk

Back to top Go down

Post  PwnageDude Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:38 am

there is an all in one shop its called @fmnpc...

Well i dont think you know what i mean
I mean a shop wer u can buy all the equips... correct me if im wrong

PwnageDude

Back to top Go down

Post  d4rk Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:53 pm

the problem with having all equipts / potions and that means that there is nothing special for donators / events, hence people wont feel the neeed to donate there are sellers for all of the classes, and common stuff is from fredric, what else do you want?
d4rk
d4rk

Back to top Go down

Post  PwnageDude Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:21 am

Well you could do that but make the donation items better ( like on a different private server wer donation items wer like up to 10k wpn atk) but all the equips wer in the shop, and u could leave out stuff, but i feel it gives us a lot more freedom in the game. Since i dont even no wer i can get a pink adv. cape or cool earngs, and so on

PwnageDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Suggestions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum